Alphasim Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Général / General > Comment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seasons over!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panther93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2016 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Barry Thomson Barry Thomson wrote:

Originally posted by panther93 panther93 wrote:

I have noticed in the news the teams that are in reserved in the franchise store that will be automatically activated for next season. I have five more teams ready to play, the Marauders, Swordfish, Copperheads, Bullfrogs and Slashers. So why pull teams from the franchise store when I have five teams ready to play?

why the franchise store teams would be a problem?

I never said it would be a problem to use teams from the franchise store. My five other teams have more seasons and experience than most of the teams in the franchise store. If you need to add more than five teams for the next season, then use the franchise store.

I understand that you cannot add my other five teams to a league with young teams that has 1 to 3 seasons status.
Barry Thomson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Thomson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by hbgamblers hbgamblers wrote:

My new trophy money is not there yet?

It's done and I fixed the bug
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Thomson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by hbgamblers hbgamblers wrote:

Also I see the dauphin milers are renewed I did not mean to renew it. Don't even know password or email for it.

The GM for this team is thunder

why you say this is your team
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Thomson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 5:22pm

Originally posted by Barry Thomson Barry Thomson wrote:

I have noticed in the news the teams that are in reserved in the franchise store that will be automatically activated for next season. I have five more teams ready to play, the Marauders, Swordfish, Copperheads, Bullfrogs and Slashers. So why pull teams from the franchise store when I have five teams ready to play?

why the franchise store teams would be a problem?

I never said it would be a problem to use teams from the franchise store. My five other teams have more seasons and experience than most of the teams in the franchise store. If you need to add more than five teams for the next season, then use the franchise store.

I understand that you cannot add my other five teams to a league with young teams that has 1 to 3 seasons status.

I always try to put the maximum team of each GM

But it must be balanced leagues
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic