Alphasim Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Général / General > Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can't Buy Extras

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gormagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't Buy Extras
    Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 10:56am
Okay, so I was trying to buy EXTRAS, Somehow I overfilled my cart so I could not check out.  Then I found the TRASH CAN, cleared my CART and started over.  Got to check out, enter my info, confirmed, then CRASH...  Can't buy EXTRAS. Tried Credit Card, Paypal, different Browser, none worked.  Also, the link on the payment page for "cancel and return to Alphasim" does the same thing.

http://localhost:65410/TransactionApproved.aspx

This site can’t be reached

localhost refused to connect.

Check your internet connection.

Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.

If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.

If you use a proxy server...

Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server:

well View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote well Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 3:57pm
J'ai le même problème. 
Barry Thomson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Thomson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 7:30pm
Je suis désolé. I'm sorry

It's fixed now

The link was still on the test link ..... now it's ok

Au moins les transactions on avortées 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic